Saturday 5 January 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE


Well I've been gone for some time now, this was due to ill health, I'm trying to catch up with everyone but it will take some time, so please bare with me. I hope you all had a peaceful Xmas and New Year. May 2013 be a wonderful year for you all.



I'm so lucky as I have been working with some fabulous digi images from Scrapbook Stamp Society   This one I love as I just wanted to make it really colourful. You get fed up with all the Red and Green over Xmas, so I went with very bright colours.

The image by Candice Dillhoff Swirl Wing Butterfly Digi Stamp and I love her work and I love this image Its FABULOUS.

I used my Spectrum Noir Pens from www.crafterscompanion.co.uk to colour the image. They are having a sale right now! Pink vellum is the paper I used for the background. I cut different coloured ribbons to make a rainbow border and bright coloured buttons to frame the image. They are from www.FantasticRibbons.com. Love this site. I found this fab butterfly pink ribbon in my box and had to use it. The sentiment is from www.craftworkcards.com They are having a sale on now. Great bargains.


Swirl Wing Butterfly Image
 
 
Bright and Colourful

 
Buttons and Ribbons



Rainbow sentiment
 

 
 
Thank you so much for popping over and I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please feel free to leave a comment as I really love to read them. God Bless Love Lise xxx

I have enter this card into Button Up Challenge at

22 comments:

Jassy said...

Such a pretty first for the year. Hope you are feeling better now xx

ShersL84bed said...

cute cute cute. Love all the different ribbons and different colors of buttons, especially love the pink hair.

Smiles Sher

Linda Simpson said...

Hi Lise, what a gorgeous cheerful card. Love the image and the ribbon and buttons are fantastic.

Nice to see you back I have missed you.

Hugs
Linda xxxx

julie_woolston said...

Hi Lis sorry you have been ill, I hope you are feeling better, your card is beautiful and lovely colour combo.


Hugs Julie x

Doreen said...

Beautiful card Lise...All the best for the New Year.xxx

pauline said...

Lisa its lovely Hope u are better now ,i am only just getting over whatever it was i had ,and now hubbys got it xx

Alyx said...

Wow! Lovely and colourful Lise! Really nice to see so many spring-like colours at the moment.
It's lovely.
xx

jane stillman said...

A wonderful colourful card to brighten up a very dull day. So glad you are better, missed you not being around. Take care and a very happy healthy new year to you x

Jan said...

what a gorgeous cards Lisa so cheerful xx Jan

Kate M said...

Beautiful bright and colourful card.
Good to see you back - missed you -hope you are all well now!
xx

mamof9 said...

beautiful card, I love the bright colours you have used, it's really cheerful x

Unknown said...

This is beautiful . Such fun and cheerful colours . Great image and love your use of buttons. Its the perfect card to enter into our challenge over at http://www.dccfriendschallenges.net/ .
I hope you are in better health now and a happy new year to you xx

lindyloo said...

wow what a bright and colourful card xx

Gwyneth said...

It's so eye catching. I love all the bright colours and how you've used ribbons and buttons to such a great effect.

Andree said...

A brilliantly vibrant card Lise. The image is gorgeous and the buttons as a frame is a clever idea x
You should enter this card in our "Button-up" challenge at
http://www.dccfriendschallenges.net/2013/01/button-up.html

Unknown said...

Oh I love this card Lise, I love the bright colours you've used... and the image is gorgeous xx

Zoe said...

Lovely bright colours, love all the buttons xx hope your feeling better Hun? Sorry to hear you and your family have been so poorly xxx

Cookie said...

Thank you so much ladies. I'm feeling so much better and my little boys are well again. I love all your comments, you can guys are so lovely. Thank you Caroline and Andree I have enter it into the challenge. You are stars. Pauline hope your husband is feeling better and you too. Love and kisses to you all xxxxxx

Andree said...

Fabulous Lise, thanks for joining in the challenge at DCC & Friends and good luck x

ddazzled71 said...

Happy New Year Lise and I do hope you are feeling much better now. Your coloring and card today is so bright and happy you can't help but smile and I love all the different way you introduced these fabulous colors into your design. xx

Unknown said...

Happy New Year Lise, so good to see you back (I too have been doing catch up, LOL) here is to your good health in 2013.....I love this card, the colours are fabulous, love her hair, and all those buttons, and ribbons, yummy, great as always hun xxxx

Wendy H said...

Lovely card Lise, so colourful to brighten up a dreary day. Love the buttons (I've got a thing about buttons at the moment!!) Glad you're back. Good luck with the challenges. Wendy xx