Monday 1 June 2015

MY BESTIE STEAM PUNK

STEAM PUNK IS FUNKY


WOW WOW WOW I GOT TO USE THIS FABULOUS 3D DECOUPAGE DIGI IMAGE Item ID: 107888  DESIGN BY THE GORGEOUS SHERRI BALDY.
YOU CAN FIND IT HERE scrapbookstampsociety

I LOVE STEAM PUNK, I LOVE THE LOOK AND I LOVE HOW YOU CAN MAKE IT FUNKY!!
I USED SOME GORGEOUS DIES FROM www.papercrafts.co.uk, THE COGS, POCKET WATCH, GUITAR AND CHAIN DIES, THEY ARE FABULOUS
I USED A 8IN X8IN CARD AS I LIKE TO MAKE BIG CARDS. I USED GLOSSY ACCENTS ON THE IMAGE, WATCH AND GUITAR.
I DO HOPE YOU LIKE IT 


  LOVE STEAM PUNK AND THIS DIGI IS GREAT


 I MADE THE SKIRT TO ADD TO THE TOPPER


 THE DIES WORK BEAUTIFULLY WITH THIS STYLE 


 THE DIES CUT BEAUTIFULLY AND THE IMAGE IS FABULOUS, SHERRI BALDY IS A FABULOUS ARTIST


HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR VISIT AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POPPING OVER, HAVE A FABULOUS DAY, LOVE LISE XXXX

6 comments:

Vee Cassidy said...

An awesome card, Lise; brilliant die cuts and colouring. Vee xx

Charu said...

Beautifully original Lise. Love that its steam punk.

Jan said...

Love this Lisa xx Jan

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the design and the image is beautiful. Hugs Jackie

Andree said...

This is wonderful Lise, you've captured the Steampunk theme perfectly. The image is gorgeous and beautifully coloured, I love how you've done the skirt. Big hugs and love xxx

jane stillman said...

What a fabulous card, love all the steampunk detail and the image is fabulous xx