Monday, 1 June 2015

MY BESTIE STEAM PUNK

STEAM PUNK IS FUNKY


WOW WOW WOW I GOT TO USE THIS FABULOUS 3D DECOUPAGE DIGI IMAGE Item ID: 107888  DESIGN BY THE GORGEOUS SHERRI BALDY.
YOU CAN FIND IT HERE scrapbookstampsociety

I LOVE STEAM PUNK, I LOVE THE LOOK AND I LOVE HOW YOU CAN MAKE IT FUNKY!!
I USED SOME GORGEOUS DIES FROM www.papercrafts.co.uk, THE COGS, POCKET WATCH, GUITAR AND CHAIN DIES, THEY ARE FABULOUS
I USED A 8IN X8IN CARD AS I LIKE TO MAKE BIG CARDS. I USED GLOSSY ACCENTS ON THE IMAGE, WATCH AND GUITAR.
I DO HOPE YOU LIKE IT 


  LOVE STEAM PUNK AND THIS DIGI IS GREAT


 I MADE THE SKIRT TO ADD TO THE TOPPER


 THE DIES WORK BEAUTIFULLY WITH THIS STYLE 


 THE DIES CUT BEAUTIFULLY AND THE IMAGE IS FABULOUS, SHERRI BALDY IS A FABULOUS ARTIST


HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR VISIT AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POPPING OVER, HAVE A FABULOUS DAY, LOVE LISE XXXX

7 comments:

Vee Cassidy said...

An awesome card, Lise; brilliant die cuts and colouring. Vee xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Lisa
Gr Karin

Charu said...

Beautifully original Lise. Love that its steam punk.

Jan Ltc said...

Love this Lisa xx Jan

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the design and the image is beautiful. Hugs Jackie

Andree said...

This is wonderful Lise, you've captured the Steampunk theme perfectly. The image is gorgeous and beautifully coloured, I love how you've done the skirt. Big hugs and love xxx

jane stillman said...

What a fabulous card, love all the steampunk detail and the image is fabulous xx