Friday 22 February 2013

SHERRI BALDY BESTIES DIGI

SHERRI BALDY BESTIES DIGI IMAGE


SHERRI BALDY HAS DONE IT AGAIN. I JUST LOVE THIS DIGI IMAGE, ITS SO CUTE AND LOOKS SO DIFFERENT DEPENDING ON THE COLOURS YOU HAVE USED. I HAVE MADE TWO CARDS USING THE SAME IMAGE, ONE BRIGHT AND ONE IN SOFTER TONES. SHE IS CALLED Belinda Beehive besties digi stamp by Sherri Baldy. JUST CLICK ON THE LINK AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE STORE WHERE YOU WILL FIND SO MANY GORGEOUS IMAGES

 
 I COLOURED HER WITH MY FABULOUS SPECTRUM NOIR PENS AND ADDED SOME GLITTER TO HER WINGS.
 
 
 I USED SOME LILAC GLITTER CARDSTOCK FROM KANBAN AND I USED MY SPELLBINDER DIE TO CUT OUT THE BEAUTIFUL CORNERS. I ADDED SOME PURPLE SATIN RIBBON AND SOME LILAC FLOWERS
 
 
 I ADDED SOME HAT PINS TO FINISH THE CARD
 
THIS IS BELINDA BEEHIVE COLOURED IN LOVELY BRIGHT COLOURS
I USED A HUNKYDORY CARD FOR THIS ONE AND ADDED SOME BRIGHT COLOURED CARDSTOCK FROM KANBAN. I USED BRIGHT GREEN SATIN RIBBON AND ADDED A SENTIMENT
 

 
I USED MY PEARL LIQUIDS TO ADD SOME LOVELY BRIGHT COLOUR PEARLS TO THE CARD AND I ADDED SOME GLITTER TO BELINDAS WINGS AND DRESS. I DO LOVE BRIGHT COLOURS!
 

 
I DO HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR VISIT TODAY AND PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A COMMENT AND DON'T FORGET THAT THERE IS A CHALLENGE GOING ON OVER AT http://bestieschallenge.blogspot.com/ WHERE YOU CAN WIN FABULOUS PRIZES
 
THANK YOU FOR POPPING OVER
 
LOVE LISE XXX
 
 

15 comments:

Unknown said...

She really is a fab didi Lise, love the colours you have used. I too love the Sherrie Baldy digi`s, they are so lovely to work with xxxx

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous Lise love the beautiful images and the colour combo's.
You are so talented hun.

Hugs Julie xx

Miradormakings said...

Fabulous image and really lovely cards.

Joan x

Doreen said...

Beautiful cards, gorgeous image, and fab papers.xxx

JayBe said...

Wow! Great cards, Lise - I love how they look so different even with the same image. Think the purple one is my favourite :)
Hugz, Jan xx

Zoe said...

Two lovely cards, both very different but both equally lovely xxx

Unknown said...

Such colourful cards Lise, love the bright colours you have used, amazing hun xxxxx

Gwyneth said...

Both cards are great. It's interesting to see one person use a single image in two such contrasting colourways.

Unknown said...

Soo cute!! Loving your designs, always so much fun. Big hugs, Ali xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful cards and lovely designs. I love the gorgeous colours.

Hugs
Linda xxx

jane stillman said...

Two fab cards Lise. Love the colours and layouts xx

Vee Cassidy said...

Adorable cards, Lise and your colouring is awesome. Vee xx

Vee Cassidy said...

Adorable cards, Lise and your colouring is awesome. Vee xx

Wendy H said...

Both beautiful cards, Lise. You're right, they do look totally different in differnt colourways. Love the colours. Wendy xx

ShersL84bed said...

absolutely darling!