Wednesday 20 February 2013

CRAFTERS COMPANION CRISALIS

New Crisalis Classics range from Christine Haworth


DON'T TELL ANYONE BUT..............................................................................................................

Crafters Companion have the Pick of the Week on Create and Craft starting Friday.
This week sees the return of the Paintbox Poppets in the form of Crisalis Classics. All lovingly created by Christine Haworth
 
I know I'm so lucky to get to play with this amazing CD and of course the fabulous stamps. They are GORGEOUS and I know you will love them and will want them.
 
Crafters Companion are so amazing to bring us these gorgeous images from Christine Haworth, I will show you a stamp image and one of the
 
Here is one of the Stamp image that I coloured with Spectrum pens
 
 
I love this image and loved colouring it
 
I added some pretty lilac blooms

 
The stamps come with a lovely selection of sentiments
 

 This card is made from the CD and is the Card Companion Number 1
 
 
I love all the little flowers, ribbons, sentiment and leaves that come on the CD
 
 
So quick and easy to make
 
 
I made this card on a kraft card that I added some gold ink to it.
 
 
I loved that when you print of the card companion you get three pictures of the same image, 1 medium size and 2 smaller. I used the 2 smaller ones and made a tag with 1 of them
 
 
 
 
I bet you can't wait for Friday now!!!!!!
 
Thank you so much for popping over and I hope you enjoyed your visit, Please feel free to leave a comment as I love to read them
 
Love Lise xxx

18 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Hi Lise these are stunning, can't wait to get them,
Hope you are ok hun,
Hugs Julie xx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous Lise.xxx

Kate M said...

These are beautiful - 3 great projects.
xx

mamof9 said...

lovely set of cards, I love the style you have used x

Denise said...

I did enjoy my visit and your work is beautiful x

Linda Simpson said...

Oh WOW Lise these are stunning!!! I love them both they are stunning and I can't wait for Friday now :)

Hugs
Linda xxx

Zoe said...

Gorgeous work here, I love the ballerina image and the layout, really pretty xx

Gwyneth said...

Two lovely projects. I look forward to seeing what's in the PotW.

Jan said...

Fabulous cards xx Jan

pauline said...

These are Brilliant lisa wish i hadnt spent on the promarkers now xx

Andree said...

Gorgeous cards and tag Lise. The artwork is lovely and your layouts are wonderful x

Sylvia Anderson said...

These are beautiful Sweetie x (hugs)
your secret's safe with me lol x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

These are beautiful sweetie, lovely images and gorgeous layouts. I hope you are well?
Lindsay xx

Vee Cassidy said...

These designs are wonderful, Lise; you have really highlighted the images. I love the way you have displayed the sentiments and your embellishments are fab. Vee xx

Kathryn said...

Ohhh fabby x such pretty cards I love what you've done with the images xx

Unknown said...

Oh I should not have come here, Lise...I love those images, and now want them, if only I had the pennies. great work hun xxxx

jane stillman said...

Another set of fabulous cards and images, don't think I will be able to resist this one lol!! x

Unknown said...

Wow 2 amazing cards such pretty images love the colours you have used in both cards xxxx