Saturday 15 September 2012

Wedding card

WEDDING CARD


A wedding card I made for my mums friend

I made this card using 8in x8in Card from Craftwork cards, I distress it with distress inks as I didn't want it to be white, I used silver Glitter Glue to edge the card and White ribbon down one side and across the bottom of the cad.



 
I used my spellbinder to make a mini book, i distress it and added two hearts and some glitter
 
 

 
I had fun using my new spellbinder dies, They are fabulous. I die cut out glitter card stock for the back layer, Die cue a ribbon layer that I treaded white ribbon through it and added some gems for sparkle, The sentiment is from Ana Griffin and I added some glitter, The white ribbon bow is from Spellbinders and i use a heart to set it of

 
I had these pearls for some time and decided to use them on the corners and I made a gem heart for the corner, you can see the spider web i usedin the back ground and of course I added some silver Candi from www.craftworkcards.com

 
I used a fabulous stamp from Kanban, it is so so lovely, I used Tim Holtz distress pens to add colour to the image

 
I really do hope you like this card, I showed it to a friend and she said "its alright" so I'm not a hundred % sure now, but I know you will be honest and tell me if its good enough to give to the couple.
 
Thank you so much for popping over and please fell free to leave a comment, I love to read them
 
Love Lise xxx



 

27 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow its gorgeous, just loved the colours etc.

jane stillman said...

fab card, love the colours and bling x

Sandra Wright. said...

A beautiful card,love your colour palette too.


Hugs Sandie :)

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Lise,love the fab details.xxx

Jassy said...

I love this so beautiful and I like that you showed us inside too :)

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Absolutely gorgeous, I love the colour and the layout and the ribbon and die cuts are beautiful, love it
Lindsay xx

Unknown said...

Stunning - you make such beautiful cards - you are a clever bunny!! xx

Unknown said...

Is your friend crafty it`s more than alright it`s beautiful i`m sure the couple will be thrilled with it. love Jacquie x

Purple mad Alison said...

Well I'd say it's a lot more than 'alright'!! It's fantastic, don't you go doubting yourself! Love how you've finished it off inside too.
Hugs Alison x x

Unknown said...

I say it's much more than alright When I first looked Lisa I thought you had made a stunning wedding cake thats how good it is it looks so real well done you .
Carol xxx

Kate M said...

Absolutely beautiful - love it!!
Kate
xx

Zoe said...

Beautiful Lise xxx

Angela D said...

Stunning card in such a wonderful colour
Hugs
Ang
Crafty Bloggers Network DT
My Blog: A Crafty Blether

Kandy's Krafts said...

What a beautiful card and I love the layout.

Sylvia Anderson said...

Your card is stunning Sweetie, I can't understand anyone turning their noses up at it, some people have no taste lol x

Julie Brooks said...

I think it's lovely Lise xx

Unknown said...

I love it x

Unknown said...

Hi Lise....Beautiful card.....I love the colour choice...

Chrissie...x x x

Mishelflos Paper Creations said...

Did you ask them WHY they made that comment about it?

Its always good to get Feedback from everyone, even though they are WRONG:)!

There are always cards that will be liked by some, cards that people won't like and cards that everyone can't help but like. Yours comes in the last Category:)

I have made cards myself that I hate, I take them to a Market and they are the first to sell!!:)

Nowt so strange as folk Lise:)
Michelle x

Kay Dalton said...

its a beautiful card, i love all the little touches, i would love it if you gave it to me, x

Andrea said...

Lise, it is a lovely card. Don't worry about the comment. Does your friend buy from the Card Factory?? Ax

sparklingblackrose said...

Lovely Lise :-) I love all the details :-) Elaine xxx

Andree said...

It's a beautiful card Lise, I love the layers, the mini book, the die cuts and all the little embellishments. It all come together well to create a wonderful keepsake card x

Unknown said...

Such a stunning card Lise . Such beautiful embellishment and fine detailing . Its truly amazing xxx

Vee Cassidy said...

I think your card is stunning Lise, the design is both lovely and original and all your details are spot on . The insert is very sweet, too. Vee xx (ps how is your former friend? lol) xxxxxxxxxxxxxx have faith xxxx

Miradormakings said...

This is beautiful and i love all of your embellishments.

Joan x

Gwyneth said...

You've created a stunning wedding card. It's gorgeous.