Friday 24 August 2012

Wow, well I'm still getting use to blogging. I promise to start blogging more often. I got a new computer and I'm still getting use to it so please forgive my lateness. I have been busy making cards for challenges and for friends birthdays. I so enjoy making them. They really help me relax and forget my worries for a few hours. I hope you like my new cards and please feel free to leave a comment. Love Lise xxx

The card below I made for a challenge called Queen for a day, in Emma Goddards Challenge. I used a stamp from Docrafts Fairy range, I coloured it with my promarkers, cardstock from Kanban, Candi from Craftwork cards, Flowers from Petaloo and I made the crown myself. I hope you like it x

 
Spiderman card. I made this for a challenge for Pinflair called Red Blue and Bright. The image is a Kanban topper from the Spiderman Kit. I used Red Kanban cardstock and some blue glitter paper. The web acetate is from the Kanban Spiderman kit. I cut card to peel back so it looks like Spiderman is ready to jump out and save the world. Really enjoyed making this and the little boy loved it, I put his name and age on it and he was over the moon. x

 
 This is a card I made for the same challenge Red Blue and Bright. The image is a stamp from Kanban, I stamped it out 3 times, once on white cardstock, then red Vellum from Craftwork cards and then on blue glitter paper (this was really hard to see on the gliter). I cut out the lyers that I wanted to use and layer up the image. I added red Stickle glitter glue to the dress. The card is from Craftwork Cards and i covered it in blue cardstock from Kanban, I used Red mirror card on the easel and middle of the card. The flower and leave stickers are from Pinflair along with the easel. I know it is very bold and bright.
 
 
 A close up of the card, so you can see some more details.

 
 This is an image from Craftwork Cards, He is called Warren Rabbit and i love him! I have used gingham cardstock from Pinflair, The card itself is from Craete and Craft, the candi is from Craftwork Cards and I love all the colours you can get, The ribbon is from Fantastic ribbon Company and I added some stickers to make a boarder. I hope it makes you smile xxx

 
 This is a card I made for a challenge called CHOCOLATE at Emma Goddards Challenge. This was the first Challenge I ever entered and i had great fuin making it.



7 comments:

Unknown said...

congratulations on your blog great cards look forward to seeing more .xxx

Vee Cassidy said...

A wonderful selection of cards, Lise xx

Unknown said...

xxx

Cookie said...

Thank you Carol Ann for your lovely comments xxxx

Cookie said...

Thank you Vee for your lovely comment xxx

Cookie said...

Thank you Vee for your lovely comment xxx

Cookie said...

Thank you Carol Ann for your lovely comments xxxx